Make Your Class More Interactive and Engaging!
Instructors who use LectureTools to reach students through their laptops and cellphones can succeed in improving student engagement, attentiveness, and participation. Join this live webinar to get introduced to LectureTools by Dr. Perry Samson, Arthur F. Thurnau Professor of Atmospheric Science at the University of Michigan.
This webinar will cover:
- Research from the U-M Center for Research on Learning and Teaching about impacts of LectureTools on student engagement, attentiveness, and participation
- How to add interactive components to your lecture in the cloud
- Ways to engage and interact with your students during lecture
- How students stay organized and engaged in a comprehensive learning environment
- Tips to achieve the best outcomes when teaching with LectureTools